About the game
In the savanna, all animals lived together in peace and harmony, until you came to shoot... A FILM! Grab your camera and some film reels and go wild to complete as many challenges as you can.
You'll have to keep yourself out of the wind, so you can come close enough to film all the different species of the savanna. Of course they'll flee, but if you are careful and fast enough, you might just be able to film that one, truly special scene.
Now go ahead. Sneak and run to make the best animal documentary ever!How to play
In every level you'll have to film several animals for a certain amount of time. When an animal is in the field of view of your camera, the field of view will turn red and the progress bar will slowly be filled. You've completed a level when all progress bars are filled.
It is not so easy to get close to the animals though; when your smell is whiffled towards the animals, they will notice you and run away. So you should carefully approach the animals with the wind blowing in your back.
Or, of course, you could try the ancient filming techniques and just run for your life to try and catch up with the animals.Things to know
- Credits can be found in the game.
- We made this game in just over 48 hours for Mini Jam 31, with the theme 'Movies' and the limitation 'No frame based animations'.
- There is no pause menu, but your progress is saved (and can be reset in the main menu).
- We might continue working on the game, depending on the feedback we get and how much we like the game ourselfs.
- The full game will have a browser build