"Because he's the hero this company doesn't deserve, but the one it needs right now. So we have him fix our computers, take care of servers and stop hackers. Because he can do it. Because he is not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector."
"He is ITman"
Life of ITman is a casual simulation game build in 72 hours for the Ludum Dare 46 game jam in April of 2020.
- Help co-workers with "useful" advice
- Resolve "issues" with the server
- Stop hackers from blowing up computers
- Drink unhealthy amounts of caffeine
- Probably still get fired
- Online leader board lets you compare your performance to fellow ITmen (as of now, this feature doesn't work in the browser version)
- An updated post-jam version
- Android release
نمایش موارد کمتر