HOW TO PLAY
Hotel Markets is a financial board game where your goal is to make more money than
other players in hotel business.
Technically it's pretty simple:
1: Throw the dice -> wait while your car is moving..
2: Action window appears and tells your options in current turn.
3: Make your choice (buy,build,cancel...)
4: End the turn.
What makes this game difficult is to decide where to use money and how much to use it.
By taking risks you can win the game or lose everything. It's about finding the happy
There are several little things to try in Hotel Markets.
- Change the camera view in the beginning of a turn by pressing 1, 2, 3 or 5. Notice that automatic camera change won't ever change to view 3, so it can be enabled manually only.
- Enable automatic camera change by pressing 8 and disable it by pressing 9.
- Stop the music in Main view by pressing S.
- End the turn in Main view by pressing E (if the End Turn -button has left disabled).
- Enable all buttons by pressing G in main view.
- Quit the game by pressing ESC in any view.
- Fix money problems by clicking the red text which appears at the bottom of the Finance screen after 8 seconds. This is useful when Hotel Markets has incorrectly asked player to spend nights twice in the same turn.
- Skip Throw for nights -screen by pressing ESC. This is also related to so called double-spend-a-night -bug.
- Play the game without automatic camera change if you want to be sure that there will appear minimum amount of bugs.