This is the Kickstarter alpha
demo to give you a tiny taste of the big butt-em-up picture.This demo includes:
- Basics training (single player)
- Classic Battle game mode (2-4 players)
- 2 arenas from each of the following regions
- Precarious Peaks
- Crystal Caverns
- Frosty Fields
- Wild Woods
- 6 pairs of super powered underpants to battle with
- 4 plump yet agile heroes to choose from
- Guaranteed bugs (it's alpha after all)
The full game will include all of the above plus a heap more, see it all on the Kickstarter page!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/juicycupcake/brief-battlesThe current version is in development with some limited functionality to give you a taste of what game-play is likeBefore you play:
- You'll need game controllers to play. Keyboard is not supported. So far the demo build has been tested with Xbox 360 and Xbox One controllers.
If you only have PS4 controllers, you can run a free application called Input Mapper before starting the game, your computer should pick up the controllers correctly. The download is only 8mb and can be downloaded here: https://inputmapper.com/
. Official support for other controllers will come in future versions.- You'll need 2-4 people to play the available multiplayer game mode. It's always a heap more fun with 3-4 players!
- Before starting a match, ensure that joined players have filled slots sequentially, i.e. P1, P2, and P3 are ok. P1, P2, and P4 won't work.
- The demo build is for windows only.
- This demo only supports 16:9 resolutions. The full game will feature more aspect ratio support.
- It's been reported that some antivirus software might cause a "Couldn't start" windows error. We'll be sure to look into this, though it seems to affect other games using the same engine.