Hi there, I've just uploaded a new build, it includes many UI improvements, a new gamepad configuration screen, some usability fixes (fullscreen issues on all hosts) and many bugfixes, check the full list here: https://shawyadventures.github.io/changelog/
Hi all, I've just released another new version of Shawy Adventures, v0.040 includes several major changes on the game that improve the gameplay:- Base resolution is now 228x128.
- Recoloring some enemies.
- Fixed bug that could make shawy end up in an unreachable place.
- Improvements on the backgrounds.
- Defaults to light green color mode.
- Check the full changelog over: https://shawyadventures.github.io/changelog/
Just uploaded v0.024 with several bugfixes.Changelog (v0.023 to v0.024):- Fixed max attenuation distance for sample player on different resolutions.
- Disabled fullscreen option until gets properly fixed on all OSes.
- Added a SFX for the slime jump.
- Fixed linux build not allowing to change resolutions.
- Resolution can only be changed from main menu.
- Window resolution will be changed instantly now, no need to restart anymore.
- Fixed issue with platforms and jumping.
- Fixed issue with collisions and platforms.
- Lava will kill you always, even if just hit by something else.
- Added an option to change text speed.
- Dialogs will show faster now by default, enter will now first show the full text and then skip it.
- Fixed bug with jumping and damage throwback.
- Fixed issue with continue on some areas.