Comments

Formatting Help
380
Discorded (10 Gems) 2019-03-20

I had the game downloaded a couple years ago, but when my windows got corrupted, I lost a lot of my files. I don't know if you're trying to discourage people from playing until v3 eventually comes out, but I'd like to play through still. I know I'd have to make a new save, I'd love the new features, but I really was enjoying the game and just would like to continue.

Reply -
Omges (154 Gems) 2019-03-12

Two times now, I have saved and exited the page. After I have come back and booted the game up, my save was gone and I had to start a new game. I was wondering if there was anything I could do to get those back or if I will have to restart everything again and not close the tab.

Reply -
HappyTriangle (10 Gems) 2018-12-31

Where's the download button?

RalphW (469 Gems) 2018-12-06

funny plot! Good work! I played also your other game, but this is your best one. Just finished!

Reply -
Jerjero (51 Gems) 2018-10-15

Does anyone know why hte game keeps crashing, and how to prevent it from doing so?

KusuguriTickle (11 Gems) 2018-08-30

Hi, so I'm kinda stuck in the prison with the orc. Basically, I'm rogue and I'm so under-leveled and with 2 red potions that I cannot beat the fight (My only party member is Angela, speaking of which, how do I get other party members?). Also I can't use the return charm so I'm stuck, is there anything I can do?

Reply -
Supersnake (37 Gems) 2018-08-01

It keeps telling me that it failed to load audio/bgm/03_sorrow.m4a can you help me out

Reply -
IonHat (58 Gems) 2018-06-01

My games keeps crashing before I've even started. In Firefox for some reason it lasts a bit longer but eventually crashes as well. What should I do?

Reply -
dragondemon (31 Gems) 2018-03-26

I can't find the download button .

Helyees (465 Gems) 2017-12-20

Ooh! Si beautiful!

Reply -
Gabriel Profile (83 Gems) 2017-12-20

When I download it, I don't see the actual game... Help?

Reply -
Jkid (40 Gems) 2017-06-16

I'm new to this kind of stuff so someone's gonna need to walk me through how to download this mobily

Reply -
Recommended :
Play Mobius Vector
indiepadPlay Mobius Vector with the indiepad
Play Captain Tsubasa RPG2
Download Captain Tsubasa RPG2
Play Reincarnations
Download Reincarnations
Play Curupira - On the Rescue!
Download Curupira - On the Rescue!